Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It is finished!

Jesus said, "It is finished." John 19:30

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!" Galatians 2:20-21

Happy Easter! This year we spent time with all the families spread out over the weekend.

Friday, at noon, Watermark held a Good Friday service. 7 different member spoke about the 7 statements Jesus said on the cross. It was a great time to meditate on the reality of Christ's death and the pain He endured for me.

After the service Brian, Evie and I had dinner with the Ricketts Family at Mi Cocina. It was a great time with yummy food! (I'm terrible, I didn't have my camera, sorry)

Saturday we were supposed to go to the Easter service at 3:00, but Evie managed to pick up hand foot and mouth in the nursery. (We were quarantined for the remainder of the week). After her 104.7 fever broke, the Evans family stopped by to give Evie her Easter basket. Once the Tylenol kicked in she was even up for a short egg hunt!

GO GET 'UM

There are gold fish in there?!

I found one!

This one has gold fish too!

Egg hunting was quickly over after we saw the swing.

More gold fish!?

Getting sleepy...
On Sunday morning Evie and I headed to Flower Mound for breakfast with Uncle Nick and Grammy. After Daddy got off work we had Easter dinner with Nick, Grammy and Grandmother.

I helped decorate the Easter tree.

Uncle Nick is crazy!

Nothing but trouble!

The Easter squirrel came... and brought a back-up Daisy!


Reading with my Daddy

I also got a pair of leg warmers for the fall... Chunky monkey, they barely fit!

Yoga


I LOVE my Uncle Nick!

Reading with my Grammy

These eggs have golf fish too!!?!

We hope your Easter was filled with JOY knowing Christ died so that you can spend eternity with Him in heaven.

Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment