Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flash Back!

Lets take a step back in time... almost six months back...

On December 7th we celebrated Pearl Harbor Day, "a day that will forever live in infamy."
We also celebrated the birth of our first baby, a little girl, Elisabeth Violet lovingly called Evie.
She graced us with her presence after a dramatic entrance at 1:29 pm, central time, weighing 7 lbs 7.7 oz (lucky little girl) 20.75 inches long. She's a sweet easy going little thing and has kept us laughing for almost six months. Below are a few pictures since her arrival:

Last picture as a pair...

Welcome to the world!

FEED ME!!!

First family picture

Four generations of Wright women... I'm not sure who wins the prize for most stubborn.

I love my mommy.

Have you seen Hobbes?

Daddy LOVES bath time!

Merry Christmas
Mommy tortured me
6 weeks, first smile

2 months


Proud daddy
Cappy


Great Grammur and Jim

3 months
Sad...
Daddy says I'm going to college for free!
Grandpa
Tummy Time





4 months


Uncle Jason
G and NanaD
TV Zombie
AuntE babysat me for the first time :)
Concentrate...
Look how strong I am!!!

5 months

Chunky Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment